lampwork beads made by me in my home studio


lampwork beads made by me in my home studio and jewerly made with
fine silver, sterling silver, crystals, pearls and other lovely findings


Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kim Fields' Class

Two day class with Kim Fields. Wow! It was fabulous, great, fun, informative, entertaining, long, tiring, inspiring! Can't wait to get to the studio tomorrow and start to play! If you get a chance to take her class, don't hesistate. She is so very very nice, creative, helpful... I could go on, but you get the idea. Here are a few pictures. That's her kneeling.

This is a gorgeous floral relief bead made by Kim with really fabulous branch cane.
Here is Kim pulling stamen cane. The gather was so huge, it pulled out to 10'. Wow!
Here is a sampling of some of her beads. I took lots of pictures for inspiration and bought one bead as a souvenier.

No comments: