lampwork beads made by me in my home studio


lampwork beads made by me in my home studio and jewerly made with
fine silver, sterling silver, crystals, pearls and other lovely findings


Sunday, November 11, 2007

Success at Artfest!

Congratulations to all the vendors and organizers of Artfest 2007! Over 700 shoppers and browsers came to Bellevue Hall to see what was happening in the art community of Bellevue Highlands. Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table!

If you are thinking about that piece you didn't pick up for your favorite Aunt or best friend or yourself, please check my photo albums (on the right side of the page at the top) to see if it is still available. Once you open the album you can hover over the pictures to see description, price and availability. You can also click on the photo for a closer look.

If I am able to do any more venues before Xmas I will post here on my blog. You can email me if there is something you would like to purchase. the.ckirby@shaw.ca

No comments: