lampwork beads made by me in my home studio


lampwork beads made by me in my home studio and jewerly made with
fine silver, sterling silver, crystals, pearls and other lovely findings


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Event in Historic Highlands

OPEN HOUSE TOMORROW DECEMBER 19, 2009 - ONE DAY ONLY!
I will be at Wheelworx Art Studio December 19, 2009, 11:00 a.m. -5 p.m. 11208 - 65 Street (next door to Chickies). There will beads and pottery for sure!
My friend Linda, owner of Wheelworx Art Studio and raku pottery artist has opened her doors for this Christmas Event. Along with our artworks, you can see her selection of one of a kind antique Chinese furnishings. Visit the Avenue & Shop Local - Sabrina Butterfly Designs, Chickie Antiques, Beck's and Mandolin Books. Dine at Culina!
Hope to see you!

No comments: