lampwork beads made by me in my home studio


lampwork beads made by me in my home studio and jewerly made with
fine silver, sterling silver, crystals, pearls and other lovely findings


Sunday, April 1, 2007

Countdown to April 14 - 13 days remain

Three bracelets from 2 weeks ago. I have been trying to work a little each day or a lot every weekend and get jewelry made so I am not burning the midnight oil the week before the sale. After I make the pieces I always say "take a picture!!!" This seems like even more work, but once they are sold, they are gone. My precious! These have been made using a frit called Iris Orange. It does a really cool reduction in the flame and if you get it right you get the blues and lavender tones. Some are better than others but the overall effect is nice I think.

I have more bracelets I could photograph but am waiting to get more done to photograph in a group. I'll post as soon as I can.

No comments: