lampwork beads made by me in my home studio


lampwork beads made by me in my home studio and jewerly made with
fine silver, sterling silver, crystals, pearls and other lovely findings


Saturday, May 9, 2009

Summer Market

The 104 Street Market 2009 season starts on May 16 and runs to October 10. I will be at the Aurora Borealis Fireflies tent on June 27, July 18, August 22, September 26 and October 10. The weekends that I am not there, there will be other glass beadmakers at the location as we will be rotating the Saturdays between 9 of us. There will be a good selection and a lot of variety since it will be different beadmakers every weekend.

The market runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3: oo p.m. rain or shine and is located on 104th Street North of Jasper Avenue. See http://www.city-market.ca/ for more info. It looks like it will be a lot of fun! Hope to see you!

No comments: