lampwork beads made by me in my home studio


lampwork beads made by me in my home studio and jewerly made with
fine silver, sterling silver, crystals, pearls and other lovely findings


Sunday, July 5, 2009

Change of Date and more events...

I will be at the 104 St. Market as listed below with one change. September 12 instead of September 26. I have also been added to the list of vendors at the August 15 Arts on the Avenue outdoor market which is 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. I will post more details when it gets closer to the date. Also September 25-26 at the Kaledio Festival, a 2 day outdoor event again with the Arts on the Avenue community. I have to tell you, every event I have particpated in with this group has been fantastic. So much more going on then just the sales venue!

I have posted some new pictures to Photo Album 2 and have yet to add some details of prices and measurements, etc.

No comments: