lampwork beads made by me in my home studio


lampwork beads made by me in my home studio and jewerly made with
fine silver, sterling silver, crystals, pearls and other lovely findings


Friday, January 26, 2007

Blue Beads for Pendants


(Click on the image to see the sparkle!)
Experiments with Blue beads. Some I like better then others. Can tell which? Unfortunately the photo does not show the sparkle of the dichro or the aventurine. Nuts! Those are the ones I really like.
Top row left to right - made with medium blue with dichroic glass and blue aventurine; medium blue with frit; medium blue with dichro and filgrana; medium blue with silver leaf and intense black; medium blue with silver leaf + 2 small beads.
2nd row left to right - medium blue with silver leaf and intense black; white base with blue aventurine, intense black, intenseblue raked; dark blue with dichro and blue aventurine poked and twisted; next 2 dark teal with dichro and blue aventurine poked and twisted; light blue with dichro and gold aventurine poked and twisted.

No comments: