lampwork beads made by me in my home studio


lampwork beads made by me in my home studio and jewerly made with
fine silver, sterling silver, crystals, pearls and other lovely findings


Monday, January 29, 2007

New Favourites!


I started to make this (more experimenting) simple black and white style with leaf cane and they look so cool that now I have made enough beads for at least 2 bracelets and have made a couple of focal beads for pendants too. I can't wait to get back to the studio and play with other colours using this same style. These beads aren't even as good as the ones I made today. This is gonna be great! I just discovered that if you are reading this blog and you want to see the beads close up, you just click on the picture and maximizes the image. Duh! In my post with the blue beads I said, "you cannot see the sparkle in the image", but if you click on the picture you can see the sparkle.

No comments: