lampwork beads made by me in my home studio


lampwork beads made by me in my home studio and jewerly made with
fine silver, sterling silver, crystals, pearls and other lovely findings


Friday, January 26, 2007

Home town makes the headlines again...





Yes, I am from a small community north of Edmonton and anytime I read the paper and see the name of my hometown it always involves some tragedy or sensational news. The lastest news is 3 suspected murderers have been apprehended. Who could believe that a town of 2,500 harboured such dark hearts? Ha! That is where all the pyschos live their quiet lives before they become headlines. Happy to say I have no clue who these suspects are having never heard their names before.


Back to beadness... here are some beads I made in a class with the fantastic Alexx Cheng. I smile everytime I look at them. The class was really a lot of fun! Finetuning basic techniques of decorating a bead and learning some new tricks and skills too.

No comments: